1.2

If you call the customer service line you will be left on hold for hours (not kidding) if you go into the store they can't "help" with on line orders. The management staff at the retail level is given no empowerment to support a customers coming back.

I received a gift card after what was a disappointing shoe return experience (long story) I ordered another pair of shoes and they did not fit. So now a second gift card. Just now I tried to order a few item to get rid of the gift cards and it asked for my credit card and my gift card information. I put in my credit card thinking I was maybe short a few $$ well guess what it charged my credit card for the whole order..I think they have it set up this way to keep getting $$ from customers just hope that they keep taking your money and you get so fed up you just never shop with them again.

This company will never get another penny from me and I just tried to cancel this order (my 3rd) I sat on hold for over 15min and hung up only to send an email to customer service to cancel the order the response was -we will respond in 2-5 days. REALLY?

Product or Service Mentioned: The Walking Company Customer Care.

I didn't like: Order processing and customer service, Exchange policy, Your return policy.

Comments