3.0

I ordered a pair of shoes from their online site. At the time they were offering two day shipping free.

Yay. I received an email saying they received my order and they charged my card. Two days go by, no shoes. Look at their site and there is a notice that due to bad weather shipping may be delayed.

Two more days, no shoes and no emails from them. Finally, I received an email saying my order was cancelled. What? I called customer service, first they told me they had tried to contact me regarding the order, clearly they hadn't.

Then they said that my address had been flagged as a "possibly fraudulent" address. I pointed out that I have ordered from them several times and always had things delivered to that same address. The customer service person's response; "Oh, yeah, I see that,.....well the shoes are no longer available so we had to cancel the order. Hope you have a good day." Click, she hung up.

That was my last interaction with the Walking Company. Too many competitors out there to put up with bad customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Walking Company Shipping Service.

Comments