3.0

I ordered a pair of shoes from their online site. At the time they were offering two day shipping free.

Yay. I received an email saying they received my order and they charged my card. Two days go by, no shoes. Look at their site and there is a notice that due to bad weather shipping may be delayed.

Two more days, no shoes and no emails from them. Finally, I received an email saying my order was cancelled. What? I called customer service, first they told me they had tried to contact me regarding the order, clearly they hadn't.

Then they said that my address had been flagged as a "possibly fraudulent" address. I pointed out that I have ordered from them several times and always had things delivered to that same address. The customer service person's response; "Oh, yeah, I see that,.....well the shoes are no longer available so we had to cancel the order. Hope you have a good day." Click, she hung up.

That was my last interaction with the Walking Company. Too many competitors out there to put up with bad customer service.

Review about: The Walking Company Shipping Service.

Comments