The Walking Company - Review about Shoes from Rancho Palos Verdes, California
Bought less then a month ago and AlreAdy falling Apart completely and went to the store to try and get a refund with a recipt and they didn't want to do it because I didn't have the *** box.Seriously!
140$ for a pair of shoes... Shouldn't have to keep the *** box.... Finally we got the manager to give me a exchange only for the Abbeo brand she said which is the walking company's brand let me remind you and their really crappy made.
And it's final sell they said.This is not acceptable for spending that much money and only having 30 days to bring something back that takes exactly that to fall apart.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..."
- "Linda B. Wilson 1099 oid tax fraud -A federal grand jury has indicted 55 people in relation to a huge tax fraud scheme involving hundreds of false income tax returns..."
- "10+ years ago I built my home and used Durango levers throughout. Recently several of them started BREAKING. I called Emtek's customer service because on their website it..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."