The Walking Company - Review about Shoes from Rancho Palos Verdes, California
Bought less then a month ago and AlreAdy falling Apart completely and went to the store to try and get a refund with a recipt and they didn't want to do it because I didn't have the *** box.Seriously!
140$ for a pair of shoes... Shouldn't have to keep the *** box.... Finally we got the manager to give me a exchange only for the Abbeo brand she said which is the walking company's brand let me remind you and their really crappy made.
And it's final sell they said.This is not acceptable for spending that much money and only having 30 days to bring something back that takes exactly that to fall apart.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "10+ years ago I built my home and used Durango levers throughout. Recently several of them started BREAKING. I called Emtek's customer service because on their website it..."
- "Linda B. Wilson 1099 oid tax fraud -A federal grand jury has indicted 55 people in relation to a huge tax fraud scheme involving hundreds of false income tax returns..."
- "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."