3.0

Bought the shoes recommended by the sales staff. They would not stay clasped and I kept walking out them and twisting my ankles - which are already compromised from previous injuries.

Contacted company because of faulty clasps and was told to send pictures of all angles. Did so and heard back I could have a replacement or refund. Asked for a refund because I don't trust the product. Did not hear back for over a month, even though I sent 3 emails to the same address I have been using (even used the reply button again - it worked the first time I replied!).

Finally called. Rep sent paperwork to include with return shoes - at my own expense - even though they are faulty. Can't return to store because it was over 30 days (maybe because I got no response?). Returned the shoes, paid the shipping and finally received a notice 7 days ago that my gift card was being shipped FedEx.

Keep checking the tracking info, but the package has not left their facility...

frustrating to not have the shoes or the money to buy a replacement for months. Will use the gift card but will not return after that!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shoes.

I didn't like: Customer service and defective shoe.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 20.

Comments