I went to Nanuet Walking Co.store.

They didn't have my size in the shoes I wanted. They offered to have them sent to my home. I paid for the shoes AND delivery. A week later, I hadn't received shoes and called customer service.

I was told shoes were delivered and left in building lobby 3 days prior. I DON"T LIVE IN THE LOBBY. There is no doorman in my building, I don't know who the FedEx guy gave the shoes to! Not to me!

I've talked to numerous people, even supervisors in customer service. They want me to get a police report.

What!!They wont replace the shoes I never got!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $65. This person is overall dissatisfied with The Walking Company. The most disappointing about shoes at The Walking Company was delivery policy , but reviewer liked salesperson knowledge and personality. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Walking Company.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare The Walking Company to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Walking Company?

Comments