I paid 178.00 for a pair of shoes and they only lasted a year. The back part of the heels rubbed out and the stuffing stared showing through.

I hat to stop wearing them because for the first time they gave me a blister!

I emailed the walking company to see if they would fix them and they replied NO! I will end up talking them to a shoe repair place to have them fixed but will NEVER buy shoes from them again They don't last!

Comments

OMG!!!!!!! Their shoes are DANGEROUS!!!!!

They not alone leave the bottom of your feet black, but they RUIN the carpet and i NEVER WORE THOSE SHOES ON THE FLOOR..... EVER!!!!!! It was from the black on the bottom of my feet and i didnt know until i saw the carpet black and by then, it was too late!!!!

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO PAY THE DAMAGES!!!!!! I AM LIVID!!!!!!!

Their site won't let me leave a review! I bought a pair of $89.00 kadie sandals and the black rubbed off on my feet and worse yet, it BLACKENED MY CARPETING AND THE CARPETING IN THE HALLWAY!!!!

I LIVE IN A CONDO AND THEY WANT THE DAMAGE PAID FOR ASAP!!!!!!!!!! WALKING COMPANY..... I'M FILING A CLAIM THAT YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGES TO THE CARPETING. I ONLY RENT MY HOME!!!!!!

The landlord AND the condo want paid for the black marks!!!!

It's a 2 by 4 foot wide area that turned the carpet BLACK!!!!! THESE SANDALS really did some DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!